PHP Backend developer
We are looking for a new PHP backend developer to join our team. Your main task would be to develop and maintain our web applications primarily built on Symfony.
- Development of web applications in PHP
- Actively participate in our code review process
- Stay up-to-date on technologies related to PHP backend development
Our core principles:
- You're not alone - Code reviews are the cornerstone of our development process. We consider them an important mechanism for ensuring code quality and one of the most crucial tools for continuous improvement.
- People matter the most - Our team culture is built on proactive and timely problem-solving. Regular and frequent 1-on-1 meetings are essential for the proper functioning of the team.
- We have style - We have defined our coding style guidelines and implemented tools to enforce adherence to them.
- We don't believe in universal technologies and solutions - Our primary technologies are Symfony and Vue.js, but our technological stack includes much more (Angular, Gatsby, Magento, Lumen, Strapi, Wordpress). For each project, we seek the most suitable solution.
- We strive for improvement - We are constantly looking for better approaches and tools that meet our requirements. We encourage every team member to bring new ideas and are not hesitant to implement them.
- We pay our technical debt - We are aware of our technical debt, so we regularly update our internal technological roadmap. But most importantly, we address it as we go along.
Personal qualities and skills:
- 2+ years of experience in backend development
- Experience with Symfony framework, or willingness to learn to use this framework
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve.
- Opportunity to be part of a team of talented backend developers
- Room for self-realization and a high degree of freedom in determining technological direction
- Work on internal projects
- Interesting benefits (travel benefits, discounts at various e-shops, free exercise app)
- Salary commensurate with your experience for this position